Blogging For My Boys

Jeffrey and Jackson- One day you will be able to get on here, and read all about your mommy and daddy. I look forward to keeping this blog going for years, and I hope you find it joyous to read. I was gearing it towards you Jay, but Jax is here now so Im just going to write whatever I feel like writing about that day, whether its about me, your daddy, your sister, or one of you! I love you both with all my heart!!

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Fall 2010



Fall time has got to be one of my favorites times of year. I love all the festivities for families, the colors of the leaves changing, and the weather. This year we have done alot with you Jay, and your brother and sister, from pumpkin patches to parks to family days on post. Although we have had alot going on we have been making the best of it for you. You love being able to hang out and play with N & C on the weekends too!I sure hope when your brother gets a bit older you play and share with him as well as you do with your friends now! Your most favorite thing this year was the petting zoo :) You had a blast, and the animal noises that you make are so adorably cute. Even the teachers at school, think your the most cutest kid ever! Good thing Jax looks like you haha. We also carved pumpkins with you this year, and my oh my was that fun! You had a ball doing it, although I think you were trying to sabotage my pumpkin carving :) Luckily though I got you your own pumpkin to play with! We are looking forward to Halloween with you, your going to be Spiderman, and your brother will be a bat :) Last year you weren't able to walk yet, so I felt a little bit wierd taking you door to door, I know you will have alot of fun this year! Im so proud of you Jay, of the person you are becoming. You have such a big heart and you are so smart. You love singing your ABC's, and at your check up last week your Dr. was very amazed that you can count in spanish and english, and that you know some Chinese! I know you will always make me proud! :)- Jackson is about a month old now. Boy he is getting bigger, and eating so much!!! He is such a gassy little baby! :) I think he gets that from Mr. Prege. Thats all for now I will return around Halloween to tell you about the boys' trick or treating and Jax's very first Halloween experience! -Mama Prege!

No comments:

Post a Comment