Blogging For My Boys

Jeffrey and Jackson- One day you will be able to get on here, and read all about your mommy and daddy. I look forward to keeping this blog going for years, and I hope you find it joyous to read. I was gearing it towards you Jay, but Jax is here now so Im just going to write whatever I feel like writing about that day, whether its about me, your daddy, your sister, or one of you! I love you both with all my heart!!

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

You Are You!

My Jay,

Words can not explain the love I feel for you each and every day. Your truly one of a kind. Every thing about you is unique. You know what you want and when/how you want to get it. You are very outspoken and joyous. I cant remember exactly when it was when daddy and I bought you those John Deere boots, but from the day we bought them you always are wearing them. Diapers and boots :) That was until yesterday. You found your sisters black dress shoes, and I believe they have become a part of your ward robe. Oh but I love it. I love your sense of style. It makes you, you! Except for when you always want your jacket on and it HAS to be zipped up (not so much here recently) or when your wearing pants and your pants HAVE to cover the camo on your John Deere Boots. But besides all of these things this is what makes me look forward to waking up in the morning and doing it all over again. Every day is something new for us. You learn something or do something that was somehow even funnier than what you did yesterday! Its amazing how fast time goes by. I remember holding you in my arms when you were just a baby. Today has gone by fast and I think that its time for your nap now :)I am really looking forward to this Sunday it is Easter and I am excited to be dressing you up in your Polo and going to Church! Maybe even an Easter egg hunt too! I love you very much!! As you would say BAAHHYYYYEEE (using that country slang of yours) 3/31

No comments:

Post a Comment